resplabs CPAP Strap Covers - Compatible with Most Full Face Headgear - 12 Pack
Original price $9.99 - Original price $25.00
$9.99 - $25.00
Current price $15.00
We invite you to Make CPAP Simple. As Registered Respiratory Therapists and founders of RespLabs Medical Inc., we have encountered countless patients with the same issues. Through years of clinical practice, we've discovered that when patients were using their pap therapy each night, it became, in many cases, life changing. Imagine waking up feeling refreshed. No more pressure sores, headgear imprints, or irritation. Your face feels clean. You are ready for a better day with energy for the first time in years, because you've been sleeping like a baby. RespLabs Medical specializes in 2 areas of CPAP accessories: Comfort and Cleaning. Our lineup of cleaner supplies is not limited to mask wipes and brushes, but also replacement accessories, such as a standard 6ft CPAP Hose (Black-Out CPAP Tubing) carbon cartridge filter kits, a generic foam filter kit for the AirMini travel devices, Philips Respironics DreamStation, ResMed AirSense 10, AirMini and the S9 CPAP or BiPAP machine, as well as Fisher Paykel machines. All available on Amazon Prime Worldwide Starting out right is key. Do not let your mask and headgear cause you major irritation. RespLabs Medical has a variety of CPAP comfort products available: Try out our nasal pillows, nose, and full-face mask liners. RespLabs are compatible with Airfit, AirTouch F20, Small, Medium, and Large Cushions, DreamWear Nasal, Nose, and Full Face in all sizes. There are also options for the N20, N30i, Wisp, F30, F30i, P10, and more. Beyond a Cushion Cover, RespLabs also offers headgear strap covers, a neck pad, a hose cover (Prevent Water Rain Out), and more. If you're a mouth breather, side sleeper, you have long hair or a beard, maybe a constant air leak into one eye. We have a solution for you. We invite you to Make CPAP Simple. If you enjoy live shopping, join us by visiting our Amazon Live channel at cpap.live
- Included: 1x CPAP Neck pad and 2x strap covers. Headgear NOT included.
- Benefits: Enjoy a soft, fleece fabric cushion cover situated between your neck, nape and the headgear straps. The neck pad can redistribute pressure more evenly when your headgear is sometimes digging into your neck. The added surface area contact can also decrease the amount of tension required on your CPAP headgear straps, reducing skin redness, strap marks, and air leaks.
- Mission: Help one billion people enjoy a longer, healthier, and happier life using cpap by 2050.
- Mission: Help people enjoy a longer, healthier, and happier life using cpap.
- Get Your Guide: The 6 Ways to Upgrade Your CPAP Therapy ebook with every order.